Top 6 free planner printables

Tuesday 27 September 2016




As someone that suffers from an anxiety disorder I find making lists and having everything planned really helps me stay calm, whether its packing to go on a trip or just dying my hair I have to have it all scheduled and prepared...although 90% of the time I forget to do nearly everything on it!

while searching for a good 'To do' list planner I came across an ocean of blog planning kits, as you can imagine my little brain was over joyed! so I have decided to share my favourites with you!

I also have a full to the brim bored full of these on pintrest if you want more, you can find me at 'clolaurenn'.









* d i s c l a i m e r - I do not take credit for any of these blog planners nor the images, They were all found on pintrest and the links will take you to the creditable site.

I hope this post has helped you as much as it has helped me! I am planning on doing a free sticker printables if that's something anyone would be interested in? let me know!

until next time, clo x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I reply and really do appriciate every single one. Be sure to link your own blog or social media in your comment so I can check it out and return some of the love!
Clo x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs