Friday 31 July 2015

My first post.

* insert picture of unicorn here*
 
Omg yay brilliant another fancy dancy beauty blogger to post pictures of cats and white walls and cakes and stuff... OK, so obviously im new to this so do you follow me or like me idk but whatever please do it and in return I will post super fabulous posts thank you please maybe *dancing emoji*
no but SERIOUSLY,
My super cool name is Chloe and im 18 from a town called Tamworth, feel free to comment ideas for posts or anything you want to know/see and I will try my best to do them and make all your dreams come true, I mean.. who don't want there dreams to come true..am I right?!
I was going to post a selfie right about now but I don't feel my face is bloggy enough so ima hold fire on that but trust me when I say I have brows on FLEEEEEK.
Im going to stop talking now, Praise tha lord, but I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to communicating with you all.
 
xVousEtesBellex
 

9 comments :

  1. Haha this was actually really funny xxx. I think you'll make a great blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much!:) I'm really exited to expand my blog 😁xx

      Delete
  2. Hi welcome to the blogger-world :D I like your writing style, I feel like we're on the same wavelenght you know, i'm happy about that hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thankyou I feel like a small fish in the ocean right now! I need some bloggy friends aha x

      Delete
    2. here I'm hahah (if you want to of course), i'm searching for bloggy friends too, because I've been blogging for a bit, but only now that i've finished school i'm really into it :))

      Delete
    3. Obviously! first bloggy friend woo! I've wanted too for ages just thought it was really hard to start so pushed it aside but glad I finally have, sorry btw I swear I replied x

      Delete
    4. that's ok :) I'm so busy these days that I'm struggling to getting online :) I'm also in that stage where i'm like "I would like to have a youtube channel" but then, I just think that's too early.. I'm not ready for that!!

      Delete
    5. Omg me too! Like I think it would just be me talking rubbish with like one view 😂x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I reply and really do appriciate every single one. Be sure to link your own blog or social media in your comment so I can check it out and return some of the love!
Clo x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs