Beautfy Acrylic storage review

Wednesday 1 February 2017


Guys I'm so excited to be writing this review, and even more excited to tell you how much these draws cost...because believe me, you wont believe it! But before we get too ahead of ourselves, let me introduce you to the beautify 5 draw, 6 tier acrylic storage! As a self confessed makeup addict I find myself buying makeup just for it to be hidden  away and forgotten about in my Alex draw, which is exactly why these clear acrylic draws are so great, because you can actually see what's in side and be reminded to use certain products more...genius right?

So the first thing I wanted to talk about was the packaging, when I was looking at acrylic storage a few months back my main concern was them getting damaged in the post...let me assure you, there's no way these draws would get into any postal difficulty! 


Beautfy Acrylic storage

 The box was delivered in a normal brown box which very clearly stated on it that it was fragile (1st brownie point) Under that layer was the actual company packing box, which b t dubz is absolutely gorgeous, its pink, grey black and white and low-key exactly how I want my room décor✨ When you open that box you then see the draws wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap with the draws sellotaped closed really carefully enclosed in thick polystyrene corner slots and then solid bored corner protectors!

size of beautify draws


So I thought instead of trying to explain the draw sizes to you I thought I'd just include some pictures from the website that are a bit clearer, the bottom draw is the deepest but all the draws are still quite deep, I can't think of any makeup item that wouldn't fit in these draws and they're even long enough for Morphe palettes...yeah, ikr.

Beautfy Acrylic storage

I've filled my draws just t show you roughly what they would look like and how things fit, I just think they look so glamourous and so Kim K and I absolutely love them, and the best part? They cost as little as £40...absolutely crazy! I've compacted them mentally to the cute draws and other drpaws which retail for over £100 and honestly for the price the small differences are really not worth it. 

Beautfy Acrylic storage
You can find these draws HERE for £37 on the Domu website or you can find them HERE on amazon for £34 (please be aware this is an Affiliated link)
but if you were after something a bit smaller or different then defiantly have a look around the website as they have something to suit everyone! Now I do have to disclaim that these draws were extremely kindly gifted to me by Domu but my opinions are as always my own, and honestly, I will be buying a few more sets myself because they really are brill!

As always let me know what you think in the comments and let me know what you currently use to store your makeup!







6 comments :

  1. I love the look of these and how you can see all your makeup! My makeup is tucked away in drawers! Xx

    louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love them so much, I find myself using a lot more makeup out of these draws than I do in my Alex draws just because I can see them, plus they look so glam on my dresser!✨ Thankyou for commenting Hun, I love your blog!x

      Delete
  2. Love these! I'm on the lookout for some new makeup storage and these are definitely going on my list of things I like so far :) x

    www.astoldbykirsty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For £35 you really can't go wrong, they're such a good size as well there's nothing you can't fit in them! Deffo won't be dissopinted chick x

      Delete
  3. Love these! I recently got one similar myself but it was for my lipstick collection.
    Fab post! (:

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo do you have a link? I'd love to see them, my lipstick collection is currently a disaster haha x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I reply and really do appriciate every single one. Be sure to link your own blog or social media in your comment so I can check it out and return some of the love!
Clo x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs